|Cargo capacity||1000 units|
The Annihilator is a new Combat Ship as of November 3,2014.
- Annihilators detonate themselves to deal massive damage to enemies.
- Annihilators can be build by using a Annihilator construction permit from your Capsule
- The maximum amount of Annihilators a commander can have at once can be increased by Annihilator Galactonite.
- Compared with other ships, the Annihilator has the following distinct abilites.
- Chain-reaction: Before a battle starts, Annihilators will begin a series of explosions that don't stop until all Annihilators are consumed or all enemy ships are destroyed.
- AOE Damage: When the Annihilator explodes, enemy ships of each type will sustain damage. However the more types of enemy ships, the less damage is done.
- Sheild Defiance Number of enemy ships destroyed by Annihilator = Explosion damage/Strength of ship type. At least one unit of that type will be destroyed.
- Strategic Evasion: Annihilators will not explode automattically when then planet is under attack.
- Storage Limit: A commander can hold up to a total of 200 Annihilators at once.
- Damage Multiplier: Different ship types will sustain different bonus damage: Titanenergetic Frigate: 500% damage, Devourer Interceptor and Interceptor: 400% damage, Iron Behemoth:300% damage, Other ships: 100% damage.
- Annihilation: Once an Annihilator explodes, it does receive the effects of Battle Recovery.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.