Ingame description Edit
- The Galaxy Challenge will last 4 days with 96 battles in total. There will be one battle per hour.
- The challenge consists of alliance vs alliance. After the alliance president or vice-president's war declaration , the top 30 members with the most power points will join the battle automatically.
- There will not be any battle losses during this event.
- No changes can be applied after war declaration: players cannot join or quit an alliance; alliances cannot kick out or recruit new players; players cannot dismiss the alliance.
- Join battles and receive rewards and points. The more points you earn, the greater the reward you will receive.
- Players scores will be reset to 0 if they quit their alliance and the alliance points contributed by them will be deducted as well.
- Alliances can get more power for the battle by occupying a Sar Fortress before joining the event.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.