|Cargo capacity||50 units|
- Light Fighters are used in the beginning stages of the game.
- The Light Fighters only advantage is that it has a fast speed, however, Cruisers are faster, and have much better stats.
- Light Fighter is also the most agile ship in your arsenal.
- The Light Fighter has the agility to quickly navigate between targets.
- There is a cost for the Light Fighter having the agility to quickly navigate between targets and that is being lightly armored.
- So be careful targeting powerful opponents with just Light Fighters.
- Some players use these ships as "fodder", meaning their purpose is to absorb damage from an enemy fleet and therefore protecting stronger ships.
- If facing one such enemy, it is suggested that you build Cruisers as they have a multiplier against Light Fighters and can destroy them with relative ease, provided a sufficient quantity is used.
- Light Fighters are the only Combat Ships that are awarded for doing neb runs.
Building Requirements: Shipyard Level 1.
Tech Requirements: Combustion Drive Level 1.
- Gas is not required to build this Light Fighter.
|Probe consecutive attack rate||5|
|Solar Satellite consecutive rate||5|
|Rapid fire from Cruiser||- 6|
|Cargo Capacity||50 Units|
|Fuel Usage (Gas)||20|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.